Monday, November 5, 2012

#6 So Two Guys Wanted the Same Job...

So, while I'm writing this post, every other commercial on TV is for the American Federal Election (I know this one's late too *sigh*).

I'll just come out and say it: I'm a closet Republican.

I have followed American politics ever since Obama was elected in 2008. Although I was not a fan of President Bush, I favour the Republican Party.

Mitt Romney is a good public speaker with tons of American spirit. He is a walking stereotype of "Americans". He has slipped up a few times in public at parties about his platform but he still shows a lot of spirit and 'Americanism'.

Obama was left with a huge debt in 2008 from Bush. I believe he can fix the debt crisis eventually, but, we need out of this recession soon. On Romney's platform, he is encouraging large businesses and capitalism by reducing their amount of taxes. I believe this will get more large businesses started and funded and drive up the economy in America.

According to statistics, the American economy was highest while a Republican was President. This holds true for much of history. The largest problem right now is the recession so lets stop it and move on. As explained above, the Republican platform will drive up the economy so lets solve the debt crisis and vote Republican!

-Sincerely the very Republican, Colin Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment