Monday, November 5, 2012

#3 Thanksgiving

I know I sort of missed the bus on this one, but, I will make it as what we should do for next year and what worked from this year.

Again, I liked the idea of having a Thanksgiving Week. The idea of having events held everyday in the cafeteria to have fun and get involved was good. We had a great Grade Nine turn out which was really good for getting them involved for future events (such as Stair Climb). I believe their is a faint connection between participating in fun games at lunch and attending sports events and spirit days. Ahaha. I also liked having the turkeys on the wall, although for next year we should think of a clean up solution as they were thrown on the ground this year.

For next year, I believe we should connect the pie to the turkeys. "Get a Free Slice of Pie, If you find a turkey with a logo on it". I also think we should have more large group games or activities. I know its hard to do and challenging (like the paper turkeys) but it always has a great turn out.

Sorry its late!
-Colin Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment