Monday, January 21, 2013

#9 Challenge Day at IDCI

(I know this one is really late... sorry!)

I believe that Challenge Day is a great idea and a great concept to have students learn that they are not alone, and that everyone matters.

For next year, I think we should stick with what we 'tried' to do this year and have all the grade 10's go. I know it didn't work out to well this year but next year, we will be sure to advertise and have a good population of grade 10's go.

I think having Challenge Day in grade 10 is a good idea. Now that we have the Peer to Peer Drug Counselling that occurs in Grade 9 we have many opportunities for students to feel supported and understood. Which is very desirable in grade's 9 and 10 when many students feel insecure and they try to 'find ' themselves.

-Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment